- They are a set of 12 medium (6mm) tip, classic colour Liquid Chalk Pens to use on non-porous surfaces including mirrors, shop windows, whiteboards, glass, house windows, blackboard stickers etc.
- Mess-free, non-toxic and odourless
- Perfect for all ages. No set up required and no mess
- Fully washable off all non-porous surfaces; eg. blackboard (wet erase), glass (dry erase) and permanent on porous surfaces (paper, wood etc)
- Our Chalk Pens are multi-purpose and are used by teachers, kids, adults, restaurant owners and lettering artists for wedding signs, house window decoration, menus, LED boards, wine glasses, mirror messages etc.
- Our chalk pens are a fun and easy way to be artistic and creative on any surface, and have the luxury of simply wiping it off after leaving no trace
- Set includes 12 vibrant, highly-pigmented, liquid chalk pens. The ink is non-toxic, with a water-based colour solution containing a mixture of water and dyes
- Colours in this pack: gold, silver, black, brown, orange, green, yellow, white, pink, red, blue and purple
- The 6mm round tip and 6mm chisel tip allows for different types of lettering and drawing styles
What's a chalk marker?
Chalk markers contain a water-based colour solution, making it the solution for people who are allergic to chalk dust but want to enjoy the benefits of chalk lettering, chalk art, erasable calendars and painting on glass and other non-porous surfaces. It can even be used on the classroom.
Each marker comes with a dual tip felt nib, meaning you can take the nib out and reverse it to go from round to chisel - accessing even more stroke styles.
Do they make any dust?
No, they don't! With our liquid chalk markers, the colour sits on the surface and there is no dust flying in the air while painting or cleaning.
They are also odourless and non-toxic.
Is it permanent? Can I erase and draw again?
Liquid chalk is very easy to wipe off from non-porous surfaces, such as mirrors, windows, whiteboards, glass, blackboard stickers, etc.
Some surfaces, like glass, are suitable for dry erase, while others require a wet cloth, like blackboards.
The liquid chalk markers are permanent on porous surfaces such as wood and paper. Perform a small test on porous materials before painting with chalk markers.